- Okanohara, Daisuke. Large Scale Machine Learning for Practical Natural Language Procesing. Ph.D. Thesis. The University of Tokyo, March 2010.
- Okanohara, Daisuke, Jun'ichi Tsujii. Learning Combination Features with L1 Regularization. In the NAACL-HLT. pp. 97--100, June 2009. poster.
- Okanohara, Daisuke, Kunihiko Sadakane. A Linear-Time Burrows-Wheeler Transform using Induced Sorting. In the Proc. of SPIRE 16th String Processing and Information Retrieval Symposium. pp. 90--101, Aug 2009.
- Sun, Xu, Takuya Matsuzaki, Daisuke Okanohara, Jun'ichi Tsujii. Latent Variable Perceptron Algorithm for Structured Classification. In the Proceedings of International Joint Conferences on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI). Los Angeles, pp. 1236-1242, 2009.
- Okanohara, Daisuke, Jun'ichi Tsujii. Text Categorization with All Substring Features. In the SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM). pp. 838--846, April 2009.
- Oda, Kanae, Jin-Dong Kim, Tomoko Ohta, Daisuke Okanohara, Takuya Matsuzaki, Yuka Tateisi and Jun'ichi Tsujii. New challenges for text mining: Mapping between text and manually curated pathways. BMC Bioinformatics. 9(Suppl 3). pp. S5, BioMed Central, Apr 2008. ISSN 1471-2105.
- Okanohara, Daisuke, Kunihiko Sadakane. An Online Algorithm for Finding the Longest Previous Factors. In the 16th European Symposium on Algorithms. Sep 2008.
- Sun, Xu, Louis-Philippe Morency, Daisuke Okanohara and Jun'ichi Tsujii. Modeling Latent-Dynamic in Shallow Parsing: A Latent Conditional Model with Improved Inference. In the The 22nd International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING). 2008.
- Okanohara, Daisuke and Kunihiko Sadakane. Practical Entropy-Compressed Rank/Select Dictionary. In the Proceedings of ALENEX 2007. New Orleans, Lousiana, January 2007.
- Okanohara, Daisuke and Jun'ichi Tsujii. A discriminative language model with pseudo-negative samples. In the Proceedings of the 45th Annual Meeting of the Association of Computational Linguistics. pp. 73--80, Association for Computational Linguistics, June 2007. Prague, Czech Republic.
- Daisuke, Okanohara, Yusuke Miyao, Yoshimasa Tsuruoka and Jun'ichi Tsujii. Improving the Scalability of Semi-Markov Conditional Random Fields for Named Entity Recognition. In the Proceedings of ACL 2006. Sydney, Australia, July 2006.
- Okanohara, Daisuke and Jun'ichi Tsujii. Assigning Polarity Scores to Reviews Using Machine Learning Techniques. In Robert Dale, Kam-Fai Wong, Jian Su and Oi Yee Kwong (Eds.), Natural Language Processing - IJCNLP 2005. LNCS3651. Jeju Island, Korea, Springer-Verlag, October 2005.
- Okanohara, Daisuke. Partially Decodable Compression with Static PPM. In the Data Compression Conference 2005 poster session. Snowbird, UT, USA, March 2005.