Text Mining Tools
Part-of-speech (POS) taggers
- AnatomyTagger — an open-source entity mention tagger for anatomical entities
- Named Entity Recognizer — Part of the GENIA Tagger
- NEMine — Recognizes gene/protein names in text.
- Yeast MetaboliNER — Recognizes yeast metabolite names in text.
- ACELA — Tool for efficient annotation of named entitites
- Smart dictionary lookup — machine learning-based gene/protein name lookup
- Smart Dictionary Lookup Tool Web Service — Looks up term variations of a given gene/protein name based on an automatically trained similarity measure
- Term Normalization Tool — Normalises terms with string rewriting rules automatically generated based on a dictionary.
- DECA — A species disambiguation system for biological named entities
- RF-TermAlign — a bilingual dictionary extraction tool that uses a Random Forest method to learn string similarity of terms between a source and target language.