- TerMine– Term management system
- AcroMine – Find distinct expanded forms of acronyms from Medline.
- AcroMine Disambiguator – Disambiguate abbreviations in text with their correct full forms.
- FACTA+ – a MEDLINE search engine for finding associations between biomedical concepts.
- FACTA+ Visualizer – helps intuitive understanding of FACTA+ search results through graphical visualization of the search results.
- Kleio – an advanced information retrieval system providing knowledge enriched searching for biomedicine.
- Clinical Trial Protocols (ASCOT) – An efficient search application customised for clinical trials.
- EUPMC Evidence Finder – Searching for facts in full text articles.
- EUPMC Evidence Finder for Anatomical entities with meta-knowledge – Searching for facts relating to anatomical entities in full text articles. Facts can be filtered according to various aspects of their interpretation (e.g., negation, certainly level, novelty)
- History of Medicine (HOM) – A semantic search system over historical medical archives
- MEDIE – An intelligent search engine, retrieving biomedical events from Medline