Geniatagger Web Service
Geniatagger Web Service provides SOAP interface where you can use Genia Tagger from your client programs. WSDL for genia tagger can be found in this link geniatagger.wsdl.
- You can create SOAP cleint programs using several wsdl parser.
Overview of the API
Geniatagger Web Service provides SOAP interface with the identical API specification. API export a function that takes a string as input and returns a string as output (with part-of-speech tags).
- New article on improving drug named entity recognition by aggregating heterogeneous methods
- NaCTeM mentioned in The Lancet
- New article on extracting phenotypic information from text
- New article on detecting biomedical term translations
- NaCTeM mentioned in The Guardian
- Text Mining the History of Medicine Workshop at Wellcome Trust, London
- Keynote talk at SIMBig 2015
- Prof. Tsujii appointed director of new Artificial Intelligence Research Center at AIST, Japan
Other News & Events
- Invited Talk at Imperial College, London
- Invited Talk at Lancaster University
- Invited Seminar at Institute of Historical Research
- Invited Talk at BMJ Editors' seminar
- BioNLP 2015 - call for papers