Geniatagger Web Service
Geniatagger Web Service provides SOAP interface where you can use Genia Tagger from your client programs. WSDL for genia tagger can be found in this link geniatagger.wsdl.
- You can create SOAP cleint programs using several wsdl parser.
Overview of the API
Geniatagger Web Service provides SOAP interface with the identical API specification. API export a function that takes a string as input and returns a string as output (with part-of-speech tags).
- Talk at British Library Labs event: Text Mining: Tools and Opportunities
- Talk at Applications of Bioinformatics in Molecular Biology Symposium, Crete
- Invited Talk at the Conference of European Statistics Stakeholders, Rome
- Talk at London Info International
- Keynote Talk at Ada Lovelace Day
- UK legislation change on quoting copyrighted Material
- Prof. Jun'ichi Tsujii receives FUNAI Achievement Award
Other News & Events
- Invited Talk at Salford Research Day
- Prof. Ananiadou interviewed by New Scientist magazine about FACTA+
- Invited Talk at COLING SADAATL Workshop
- Invited Talk at the U.S. National Library of Medicine
- BioTxtM - papers, presentations and posters available for download