Geniatagger Web Service
Geniatagger Web Service provides SOAP interface where you can use Genia Tagger from your client programs. WSDL for genia tagger can be found in this link geniatagger.wsdl.
- You can create SOAP cleint programs using several wsdl parser.
Overview of the API
Geniatagger Web Service provides SOAP interface with the identical API specification. API export a function that takes a string as input and returns a string as output (with part-of-speech tags).
- Invited talk at the Data and Computing Infrastructures for Global Linguistic Resources workshop
- NaCTeM success at BioCreative V
- Job opportunity in NLP and machine learning
- Job Opportinity in Clinical Text Mining
- NaCTeM to support the development of innovative pathology tests
- Release of BMC Bioinformatic special issue on BIoNLP Shared Task 2013:Part 1
- NaCTeM mentioned in The Lancet
- Prof. Tsujii appointed director of new Artificial Intelligence Research Center at AIST, Japan
Other News & Events
- Fifth BioCreative Challenge workshop: CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
- New article on improving drug named entity recognition by aggregating heterogeneous methods
- Invited Talk at Imperial College, London
- New article on extracting phenotypic information from text
- New article on detecting biomedical term translations