Geniatagger Web Service
Geniatagger Web Service provides SOAP interface where you can use Genia Tagger from your client programs. WSDL for genia tagger can be found in this link geniatagger.wsdl.
- You can create SOAP cleint programs using several wsdl parser.
Overview of the API
Geniatagger Web Service provides SOAP interface with the identical API specification. API export a function that takes a string as input and returns a string as output (with part-of-speech tags).
- Invited Talk at the U.S. National Library of Medicine
- BioTxtM - papers, presentations and posters available for download
- Talk at OpenAIRE-COAR Conference
- EC Independent Text and Data Mining Expert Group Report recommends changes to EU copyright law
- Keynote talk at NLDB 2014
- OSSMETER at ICT 2013
- Funding Success for NaCTeM
- BioNLP 2014
- COLING 2014
Other News & Events
- Invited Talk at LOUHI 2014
- Copyright exception legislation for text mining
- Invited Talk at ICUH 2014
- Call for Papers - BioTxtM2014 - DEADLINE EXTENSION - 17th February 2014
- New Research Associate position available at NaCTeM