Geniatagger Web Service
Geniatagger Web Service provides SOAP interface where you can use Genia Tagger from your client programs. WSDL for genia tagger can be found in this link geniatagger.wsdl.
- You can create SOAP cleint programs using several wsdl parser.
Overview of the API
Geniatagger Web Service provides SOAP interface with the identical API specification. API export a function that takes a string as input and returns a string as output (with part-of-speech tags).
- Participation in event on copyright and the case of text and data mining at European Parliament
- New paper and resources to support anatomical entity recognition at literature scale
- Keynote speech Pharma Documentation Ring special meeting in Bruges
- COLING 2014
- NaCTeM success at BioCreative IV
- Participation in Workshop on Text and Data Mining for Data Driven Innovation - Highlights available
- NaCTeM student selected to participate in Global Young Scientists Summit
Other News & Events
- NaCTeM papers accepted at ACL
- New paper on integrating and ranking textual evidence for biochemical pathways
- UK Government publishes draft legislation on copyright exception for data analysis
- ICHI - Call for Participation
- New paper on wide-coverage event extraction using multiple partially overlapping corpora