Geniatagger Web Service
Geniatagger Web Service provides SOAP interface where you can use Genia Tagger from your client programs. WSDL for genia tagger can be found in this link geniatagger.wsdl.
- You can create SOAP cleint programs using several wsdl parser.
Overview of the API
Geniatagger Web Service provides SOAP interface with the identical API specification. API export a function that takes a string as input and returns a string as output (with part-of-speech tags).
- Vacancy for Research Associate in Natural Language Processing & Text Mining
- Invited Seminar at Institute of Historical Research
- Invited Talk at BMJ Editors' seminar
- New article on chemical named entity recognition
- New highly accessed article on using text mining in systematic reviews
- Prof. Jun'ichi Tsujii named ACL Fellow
- New article on descriptive document clustering
- UK legislation change on quoting copyrighted Material
Other News & Events
- BioNLP 2015 - call for papers
- Talk at conference for Civil Service ICT professionals
- Talk at British Library Labs event: Text Mining: Tools and Opportunities
- Talk at Applications of Bioinformatics in Molecular Biology Symposium, Crete
- Invited Talk at the Conference of European Statistics Stakeholders, Rome